Lamebook.com's "Fight For Your Right to Parody" Benefit : Tonight at Shangri La
Details via FB:
Come help Lamebook.com as we Fight for Our Right to Parody! As you may or may not know, we are in a legal battle with Facebook about keeping our name. So this Friday we'll be having a huge party at our favorite bar to defend our 1st Amendment Right and collect donations! The party is free but there's a suggested donation of $5 that will go towards our legal fund.
THE PARTY INCLUDES:
- The New Movement Theater performing "Lamebook Live!" from 8pm-9pm. Really funny stuff, so get there early!
- FREE BEER! 1 keg, tapped each hour from 7pm-12am
- Pig Vicious Bacon is setting up shop in the backyard to sell food
- Photo Booth with Austin's own ANNIE RAY!
- Dance your ass off to LEARNING SECRETS from 9:30pm-11:30pm
- Experience the face melting magic of NEILIYO from 11:30pm-12am
Join the fight against Facebook ON Facebook by RSVP'ing [HERE]. How awesome is that?