Sorry I know we usually throw this up on Monday, we had TOO GOOD a time at Depeche Mode in Houston on Sunday! Better late than never right?
We think everyone should go out to the Scoot Inn on Sunday at 6pm and help welcome the good folks at WOXY to Austin! Here's our other recommendations for Austin shows this week. We also have a Twitter, you can follow us if you like (@Ultra8201).
- Elvis Costello and The Sugarcanes at Bass Concert Hall [Purchase Tickets] $39-$69 | Show @ 8
- Sleepy Sun, Headdress, The Delta Mirrors, Ringo Deathstarr at Mohawk (inside) [Purchase Tickets] $8 | Doors @ 9, Show @ 10
- Fruit Bats at Waterloo Records [Free In-Store] Starts @ 6
- Fruit Bats, Death Vessel, The Low Lows at Mohawk (inside) [Purchase Tickets] $10 | Doors @ 9, Show @ 10
- Moth! Fight!, Ume, Haunting Oboe Music, The Eastern Sea at Emo's (inside) [Purchase Tickets] $6 | Doors @ 9, Show @ 10
- Paolo Nutini, Anya Marina at La Zona Rosa [Purchase Tickets] $27.50 | Doors @ 8, Show @ 9
- Learning Secrets, Autobody at Beauty Bar
- The Cult at Stubb's (outside) [Purchase Tickets] $25 | Doors @ 7
- Scorpion Child at Stubb's (inside) [FREE w/ The Cult wristband or $6 cover] Doors @ 11:30