3. A second wristband may be purchased by providing a separate name and e-mail address. All wristbands are non-transferable and nonrefundable.
4. Each named person must personally pick up his or her wristband (which will be put on his or her wrist at that time) at the Austin Convention Center from March 17 through March 21.
5. Each person may only buy one wristband for themselves and one friend. Any person who succeeds in purchasing multiple wristbands will be charged, but will not be able to use them for other people other than the one friend named at the time of purchase.
Rules For Wristband Pick-up:
1. Each individual must pick up his or her own wristband and will need to present a drivers license or valid government-issued photo ID to claim his or her SXSW wristband.
2. The wristband will be fastened on an individual's wrist at time of pick up and will be invalid if removed before the festival is over.
3. An individual may not pick up a wristband for someone else.